DISCOVER DAVENPORT CAMPAIGN:
Davenport Competition Rules
- The competition is conducted by Broll Property Group; (registration number: Registration number2008/027519/07) “Promoter”
- The competition runs from 01 November 2016 to 30 November 2016. No late entries will be accepted.
- Entrants to the competition stand the chance to win R5000 towards their tertiary education.
- To enter the competition participants need to spend R100 or more (cumulative spend allowed) and attach their till slip(s) to an entry form available at Davenport Square & vote for their favorite store in each category.
- Ten finalists for the prize draw will be drawn and notified via telephone and/or email on 8 December 2016. These candidates will be selected at random by a Commissioner of Oaths, from all valid entries received.
- The 10 finalists for the prize must be present on the day of Discover Davenport awards giveaway on 10 December 2016 in order to stand a chance to win. The finalists can send a representative on their behalf if prearranged in writing with Davenport Square Centre Management (firstname.lastname@example.org). Arrangements must be made by no later than 17:00 pm on 9 December 2016.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the list of finalists live on 10 December 2016, and announced on Facebook “Davenport Square Glenwood”. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The shopper prize(s) are (is) not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash [** only applicable if the prize is not cash**] unless the Promoter cannot provide the prize(s) for whatever reason, in which case the prize(s) offered, at the discretion of the Promoter, will be of equal monetary value to the initial prize(s). The winner(s) agree to accept the prize(s) as is, at their own risk.
- The store with the most votes in each of the two categories will win a holiday for 2 to the Oceanview Hotel. The tenant prize(s) are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash [** only applicable if the prize is not cash**] unless the Promoter cannot provide the prize(s) for whatever reason, in which case the prize(s) offered, at the discretion of the Promoter, will be of equal monetary value to the initial prize(s). The winner(s) agree to accept the prize(s) as is, at their own risk.
- In the event of the Promoter not being able to contact the winner(s) the Promoter reserves the right to draw [an]other winner(s).
- The competition is only open to legal residents of the republic of South Africa.
- Entrants under 18 years of age who enter the competition undertakes that he/she does so with his/her parent’s/ legal guardian’s consent. In the event that a minor wins, they must be accompanied by a parent and/or guardian on the holiday.
- No store owners, managers, or staff at Davenport Square may enter the competition.
- No director, member, partner, employee, agent, consultant, promoter, supplier or anybody directly or indirectly involved in this competition and any spouse, life partner, immediate family member, business partner or associate of such person is allowed to participate.
- Participants and winner(s) absolve the Promoter, its affiliates, its advertising agencies, advisors, suppliers, nominated agents and dealers from liability from any and all claims howsoever arising, including from willful misconduct or negligent acts or omissions on the part of any such person.
- The Promoter reserves the right to alter or cancel the competition at its discretion, without recourse.
- By participating in this competition, all participants agree to be bound by these official rules. The Promoter’s decision regarding any matter arising out of the competition shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
For further information or queries contact Adeela Haffejee on 084 417 9651 or email email@example.com.